Accessibility Statement for TriCircle Pavers Website
This is an accessibility statement from TriCricle Pavers.
Measures to support accessibility
TriCricle Pavers takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of TriCircle Pavers Website:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Work with our developer to continue working toward WCAG 2.1 along with internal training for adding content to the website.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. TriCircle Pavers Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of TriCircle Pavers Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on TriCircle Pavers Website:
- Phone: (888) 532-0788
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 2709 Jeffcott Street Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Postal Address: PO Box 51030 Fort Myers, Florida 33994
We try to respond to feedback within We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days..
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
TriCircle Pavers Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Safari with VoiceOver
- Chrome with VoiceOver
Accessibility of TriCircle Pavers Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of TriCircle Pavers Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for TriCircle Pavers Website:
- Interactive Banner Boxes: They do not have a visual focus border but can still be found as an interactive element. because The element does not have a visual highlight border but is still interactive and can be selected.. We are working to make the element visibly focusable. The element can still be used but may not have visual feedback.
TriCricle Pavers assessed the accessibility of TriCircle Pavers Website by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for TriCircle Pavers Website is available at: https://www.tricirclepavers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/TriCircle-Accessibility-Evaluation.zip.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the issue and page (with a link is preferable).
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was updated on 26 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.